Optessa is pleased to announce the latest release of our next generation solution for planning and scheduling.
Responsive Design for All Mobile Devices
- New responsive design lets you use Optessa on a variety of devices, including phones and tablets.
- Improved single-sign-on support allows your own user credentials to access the Optessa platform.
- Support for concurrent browsers allows use of Optessa in more than one browser tab at a time.
Streamlined User Interface
- New design and color themes, including a dark theme.
- Platform-wide search feature lets you find any page on the system.
New Dashboards for Visual Data Analysis
Our new set of dashboards provide tools for visual data analysis.
- Scenario dashboard: immediate access to the information you want to see when you log in.
- Capacity dashboard: visualize the production time, including overtime, available when you need it.
- Demand dashboard: visualize your orders to see what needs to be produced in the timeframe.
- Inventory dashboard: an overview of your current and upcoming inventory.
- Annealing dashboard: see penalty changes during the AI-driven holistic optimization process.