Personal Identification and Information:
Optessa may collect personal and business information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, those who: visit our website and fill out a contact form. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. We will collect information only if it is submitted voluntarily and agreed to by the party concerned.
How We Use Collected Information:
Optessa may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer support
- Information you provide helps us to respond to your customer support requests to service your needs more efficiently.
- To inform you about our software or solutions that we feel may benefit you, such as:
- Software upgrades, company news, and event participation.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, we will ensure that any personal data provided is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully and transparently and shall not be processed unless specific conditions are met;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be processed in any further manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to those purpose(s);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Not to be kept for longer than is necessary;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s);
Information is processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the data protection laws; and is kept secure by Optessa, taking appropriate technical and other measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Optessa shall ensure that the rights of data subjects can be fully exercised by lawful and fair means. These include:
- The right to be informed that processing is being undertaken;
- The right of access to one’s Personal Data;
- The right to prevent processing in certain circumstances;
- The right to correct, rectify, block or erase information;
- The right to have personal data safeguarded with appropriate technical and organizational security measures;
- The right for personal data not to be transferred abroad without suitable safeguards;
- The right to be treated justly and fairly when requesting information, such requests to be handled in accordance with clear procedures; and
- The right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller.
All individuals have the right to access the personal data we hold about them.
How We Protect Your Information:
Optessa has implemented appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
Optessa does not sell, trade or rent personal information to third parties.
However, we may be required to disclose information about you if required to do so by law in response to law enforcement authority or other government officials when legally obliged to do so.
Additionally, we occasionally have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures that perform functions on our behalf, such as data processing, website support, customer service, etc. These entities may have access to your personal information that is necessary to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services.
Our website is published in the United States. US law shall govern in all disputes with respect to the Optessa website, including privacy or defamation issues or otherwise.
Updating, Correcting and Deleting Personal Information:
If you would like to have your personal information updated or removed from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected by Others:
Periodic Policy Changes
This policy statement is made in the name of Optessa Inc and is effective as of March 1, 2020.
Canada (CA) Headquarters
5555 Calgary Trail NW
Edmonton AB T6H 5P9
United States (USA) Office
Optessa USA Inc.
100 Village Court, Suite 301
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA
A-403, Atlantis I, Kerant, Caranzalem, Goa – 403002
Above State Bank of India, Caranzalem
Phone: +91 22 71279114