Optessa leadership discusses how APS has and will continue to support manufacturers, especially in the automotive industry.
Utilization of planning and scheduling software will continue to assist electric vehicle manufacturers in achieving their goals around efficiency and profitability to spur widespread adoption of these vehicles.
As the automotive industry continues the fundamental shift from internal combustion vehicles (ICVs) to electric vehicles (EVs) –
- What makes advanced planning and scheduling a necessity, specifically for, the automotive space?
- How have planning and scheduling processes, along with the tools that assist them, adapted to support?
- Does the notion of product simplification alleviate any fundamental challenges faced by an auto OEM?
- Are there threats that exist which may impede the progress of these manufacturers and further widespread adoption of EVs?
- What has you excited about the future or what has your attention right now in the market?
Here are some of the tweets, highlighting some main points + talking points from the event
Optessa is a leader in intelligent planning, sequencing, and scheduling optimization software with many successful implementations among top tier global manufacturers. Optessa products have wide applicability in industries as diverse as auto OEMs, suppliers, power equipment, electronics, semiconductor, mills; batch process industries such as food and beverage and paints as well as shipping and logistics. The company has offices in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Hazlet, New Jersey, USA and Goa, India. Optessa's leadership team combines deep expertise in software, mathematics, manufacturing, and optimization technologies with unmatched customer commitment. Optessa supports global deployment at more than 100 distinct manufacturing facilities and production areas. We also partner with industry leaders, Deloitte and Tech Mahindra, to further enhance our client support. To learn more about Optessa please visit www.optessa.com.