Disruption has changed the way people and businesses communicate. What is your company doing differently and better for customers and employees?
Michael Womack of NJMEP.org lead the discussion for the #USAMfgHour chat on Twitter.
Some of the questions and topics discussed were:
- Q1 What are some strategies manufacturers use to communicate in an individual environment?
- Q2 How do you ensure your organization can maintain communication in an emergency?
- Q3 Are you utilizing any new communication technologies, strategies, or techniques since COVID-19 disrupted normal business operations?
- Q4 External communication can be just as important as internal communication. How have you kept clients engaged over the past year?
- Q5 How do you avoid 'information overload' and ensure the important messages are making their way through to the workforce?
- Q6 Why is clear and concise communication critical in an industrial environment?
Here are some of the replies from Optessa during the chat:
Anyone who champions U.S. manufacturing can join in on a new conversation each week on Twitter using the hashtag #USAMfgHour. The chat starts at 11 a.m. Pacific Standard Time/2 p.m. Eastern. Share positive blog posts, helpful articles, news, important information, accomplishments, events, and more with other manufacturers and supporters from throughout the country.
About Graphic Products
Since 1970, Graphic Products has been an innovative global leader in compliance and educational solutions that help protect businesses, assets and workers. Our products include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. We have customers in manufacturing, military, warehousing, medical, oil and gas/power, electrical, construction, education, and a variety of other industries. To improve your facility's safety and productivity, visit GraphicProducts.com or call 800.788.5572
Optessa is a leader in intelligent planning, sequencing, and scheduling optimization software with many successful implementations among top tier global manufacturers. Optessa products have wide applicability in industries as diverse as auto OEMs, suppliers, power equipment, electronics, semiconductor, mills; batch process industries such as food and beverage and paints as well as shipping and logistics. The company has offices in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Hazlet, New Jersey, USA and Goa, India. Optessa's leadership team combines deep expertise in software, mathematics, manufacturing, and optimization technologies with unmatched customer commitment. Optessa supports global deployment at more than 100 distinct manufacturing facilities and production areas. We also partner with industry leaders, Deloitte and Tech Mahindra, to further enhance our client support. To learn more about Optessa please visit www.optessa.com.